For the crusts
– Pre-heat the oven to 300°F. Split the dinner rolls in half and brush the crust with olive oil. Place the each half of the rolls in the cups of a muffin pan with 3 ½” muffin cups, crust side down, cut side up. Gently press them into the bottom of the cups. Place another muffin pan on top of the rolls and press gently to form the crust. Bake the rolls with the two pans for 10 minutes with convection fan is possible (otherwise increase bake time to 15 minutes). Remove from the oven, remove the crusts from the pan and allow to cool.
Assembly (These are built like Chicago-style deep dish pizza, “upside down”)
– Preheat the oven to 400°F.
– Place the cheese on the crust first. Divide the cheese evenly among the 12 “crusts”.
– Top the cheese the pizza toppings (Sausage, Peppers, Pepperoni, etc.).
– Place 1 Tablespoon of pizza sauce on each of the pizzas then sprinkle the top with grated parmesan cheese.
– Place the pizzas on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
– Serve immediately.