– Preheat the oven to 225 degrees
– In a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat, heat the canola oil to 350 degrees.
– Working in two batches carefully place the dinner rolls in the hot oil and fry for one minute on each side, turning with a wooden dowel rod or a pair of tongs.
– Remove the rolls from the oil when golden brown and place on a paper towel lined tray to drain. Hold in the oven to keep warm while you cook the next batch.
– Repeat the process with the remaining rolls and then, using a fine mesh strainer, pour the powdered sugar into the strainer and sift the sugar onto the fried rolls. Arrange on a platter or in a box and serve with Marzetti Chocolate Fruit dip or your favorite fruit sauce.
– Serve immediately.