Give your next sandwich or appetizer a hint of tropical flavor. Our Sweet Hawaiian Rolls are made with juice from real pineapples. In your grocer’s freezer section.
Contains: Egg, Milk, Wheat.
Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Salt, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Yeast, Natural Flavors (Contains Milk), Annatto Color, Mono- and Diglycerides.
• Preheat oven to 350F.
• Remove desired number of frozen rolls from bag.
• Brush tops of rolls with butter or topping of your choice.
• Place frozen rolls on baking sheet on middle rack of oven.
• Heat in pre-heated oven for 5-10 minutes or until desired browning has occurred on top and bottom.
• Preheat oven to 350degF.
• Place desired number of frozen rolls on ungreased toaster oven tray.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until desired browning has occurred on top and bottom.
Serving Size 1 Roll (42g)
Servings Per Container 8
Calories from Fat 25
Amount/Serving % Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 0.5g 2%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 180mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 25g 8%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Total Sugars 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Share Your Thoughts
Help us spread the word by writing a review!